Awc is not me, awc95014

@awc is not me, @awc95014. just to let you know in case anyone is confused. this person is probably just pretending to be me.

he did say probably:

He didn’t mean anything bad, it’s more of a clarification just in case someone mistakes you for awc95014.

If you havent read the rules yet, go do that.

there’s also a more in-depth explaination of the rules here:

(what in the world why did his reply disappear?)

I am not nor have I ever pretended to be you. And people should know that the mods apparently do not care that you’re throwing out unsubstantiated accusations that I’m “pretending” to be you when I have no idea who you are. I just joined this community and suddenly users are throwing random accusations at me and the mods are apparently siding with your unsubstantiated accusations and hiding and removing my responses and putting a hold on my account.

That’s absolutely unacceptable you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

2 Likes

And I’ll add… because of your absurdly stupid rule of no private messages I had absolutely no recourse but to create a new account. Because I cannot even message the moderators.

1 Like

i feel sorry for you, i’m not sure why some people would think you are actually trying to impersonate awc95014 without much evidence, since it could have just been a coincidence. i probably should have said something about that earlier, but i didn’t know that you would actually get punished for this even though you aren’t guilty since there is no evidence (well, not that i can find).

1 Like

Guys don’t just assume he’s pretending to be you thats not fair
Also I also don’t know why his account should be put on hold I assume people can tell the difference between the two profile pics

Also, I believe that @awc95014 didn’t mean to accuse you, but really just wanted to make it clear that you were a different person.

Anyways, I would like to welcome you to the community

1 Like

i never said you definitely were. the chance you chose the exact same 3 letters as me is very slim. i wanted to make sure people knew that we weren’t the same person.

Hi All, I’m going to close this topic. While this does seem like a bit of fun being had, it looks like there is some trolling going on which is not acceptable on the forum. Anyone with questions can email me at luca@wickeditor.com

3 Likes