►►**Brick Player share your animation easier!** ◄◄▶NEW UPDATE◀

Hey Guys, we want to start soon with the Work on the BrickPlayer V2.1/V2.5 Update. @Brickstar_X will soon make a post about the new planned features and tweaks of this update and who ist doing what in the Team.

2 Likes

We are SO excited to Finaly announce that we will do an NEW of course i made an little list with new and cool Features we will put into the new .

if you are interested in one of the features and want to help creat it then ask and we will out you into the team :)

Notifiactions

@TheonY now is your time to join the team if you want :slight_smile:
@Towim it would be cool if you publish your little dev version with the new timeline ;)

1 Like

I want to attempt to remodel the UI, when you’re done with the update of course.

2 Likes

I will gladly join the BrickPlayer team Brickstar.

2 Likes

Great @Watrmeln maybe turn on notifications if you didn’t do it so you can easily track the procces. And @TheonY we can start as soon @Towim gives us the newest Dev Version

2 Likes

So, here it is:

BrickPlayerV2_1.zip (119.7 KB)

EDIT: You need to DECOMPILE the .zip file!

I am sorry for being a little bit late with the file(s).

About this dev-version:

I made a more advanced Timeline-Click-Calculation and also made the BrickPlayer now officially offline compatible.

Why it wasn’t before? Because we used Google Fonts in one case. Now we’re useing direct font files which are included in the .zip above. How it works completely can you read in this post from me.

1 Like

It doesn’t want to open

1 Like

@Jordy What exactly? The .zip File, the Wick File or the Link? For the .zip file I forgot to mention you need to decompile it.

1 Like

Oh ok I just had to extract the folder onto my desktop.

It works now thanks!

2 Likes

So now that we have the Dev Version we can start tomorrow. ( Since today is our free day so we see us tomorrow bye :wave:

1 Like

Thanks, Brickstar! I’m looking forward to working with the BrickPlayer Team.

2 Likes

happy to hear that :)

1 Like

I took some time today to work on finding a way to use the “video” element in wick editor (turned out to be easier than I thought), but it’s not something that works offline (since the video element connects to a source).

By using the video element, however, we’d be capable of having videos over 20 minutes playing (depending on the connection of the user) that look this complex:

We could make a timeline and play/ pause buttons inside of the editor and connect them with the video element. There’s also a possibility that we can add a “make video available offline” feature, but I still haven’t looked much into that…

@Brickstar_X What do you think? Should we go in this direction or should we try to keep Brickplayer available offline?

2 Likes

This looks amazing! and I would be so happy if we could make this but… I took some time to think about it and here is my idea/plan: we could develop two versions. one for the HTML sharing ( so it’s just easy to share a file with not a heavy file size ) and if we gather enough people ( i think 3 are needed ) we could also do this version with BrickPlayer X or BrickPlayer+ idk some good name :) maybe even a new one so yea I would be very happy if we do this :) ( I will do the UI ) :)
could you send me a file so I can check it out?

1 Like

will ya now?
I also want to create my own ui for the player and maybe suggest a rename to Candleplay

1 Like

yea we can start now :) ►►**Brick Player share your animation easier!** ◄◄▶NEW UPDATE◀ this is the Dev Version were we will work on

Stuff

( we will talk about that on an Other platform )

But you need to credit us and there needs to stand Brickplayer somewere since it is still our Product

1 Like

Ok who wants to do what

• Show and hide courser
  • Sound compatibility

0 voters

Pleas vote :)

1 Like

BrickPlayer 3.wick (115.5 KB)
I redid the UI!

1 Like

Hey guys!

So I have seen you guys make a lot of progress with Brickstar, ofcourse.

I also want to help, I know this is really late to ask, but I can help with designing and stuff.

Here, I made a logo for the Brick Player:

Here is the logo for the version 2.0:

This design looks good because it is elegant and looks stylish for the platform. If you guys and Brick like it, you can tell if you want the color to be changed and I can send you this.

Pranav

1 Like

Doesn’t really fit with the blue in my mockup.
Try replacing the black with white and the red with orange

1 Like