►►**Brick Player share your animation easier!** ◄◄▶NEW UPDATE◀

We will wait till we have voted on the UI maybe @Pranav_Diddi is deciding for a other color sceeme. so yea we will wait and see so everyone here has a fair way to Contrbiute to Wick ( also sorry for my Grammer Gramerly randomly decided to not work on wick )

1 Like

Also It would alos help, Brick, if you tell me what type of “theme” or “vibes” you want to give off when I design the specific parts of the platform

1 Like

I would do the screen shoots but i noticed that i could improve on nearly everything from my Version. i think the vibe should be Modern and simple. also for colors i thought since it is for Wick Animations maybe we could go on the Wick Colors but its really up to you i’m happy with everything that has ben created so far so thanks to @Watrmeln for also bringing an good alternitive version ( i think ist beter then mine )

1 Like

So just do what you want and we will decide with the 3 choices we have and maybe we can combine all 3

1 Like

oh yes.

OH YES.

2 Likes

Also @Pranav_Diddi i was looking through your youtube channel the other day are we allowed to use an video for the Promotion video of BrickPlayer MP4

BrickPlayer MP4

1 Like

Hey Guys,

If I could ask, did anyone except Watrmeln start to work on the other features to do (Sound compatibility and show / hide Cursor)?
I am asking because the work on the UI of the BrickPlayer seems quite advanced.

If nobody has started, I would do the sound compatibility. But I’m really busy with another project of me so it could take a while.

This would be great! i dont think that anybody on the team is going for it right now. because we have mostly designers

1 Like

Hey guys!

So I am working on the logo and I animated it, but there is an issue.

The text is italicized, but when I export it, it is not, can anyone of you guys know how to fix that?

1 Like

Could you post a wick file or a picture / gif of it here so that we have more informations about it?

1 Like

Ok, so this is what it is supposed to look like:
Screenshot 2022-06-15 2.12.46 PM
As you see, the text is italicized

But this is what happens when you export it:

As you see the text is not italicized when exported.

I tried multiple times to export it but it is the same.

1 Like

Like I see the italic text is in a clip. I managed to recreate the bug and found a solution.

Give the italic text a name and then add this line of code to the default script of the parent frame:
this.textName.fontStyle='italic';

But don’t forget to change textName to the actual name of the text.

1 Like

I tried it but it says there is some error.

1 Like

Can you make a picture of what the console says?

1 Like

Here you go:

1 Like

Ok, like I see, the console says that the name Player refers not to a text object and instead to a clip or button. So if I can ask, is italic text right in the frame where also the script is or is it in clip?

If it is in a clip, you will need to put the code into the frame of that clip.
If it’s not in a clip, you’re useing the wrong name in the code.

I’ve made an example here: italicTextExample.wick (1.7 KB)

1 Like

I know another method for exporting images
When you’re in the editor and it’s like this

You can also click 9 to hide the blue & green squares, then right click the canvas, and click “copy image” or “save image as”
(I prefer this method for exporting images since it doesn’t give me a folder with image0000000001)

The text should be italicized as well

1 Like

I think you misunderstood it @Hamzah_Al_Ani because I am talking about the actual way:

The situation is that when I play the preview, the text seems to be italicized, but when I export the “platform” as HTML or ZIP file, the text is not italicized. So we are trying to figure out how to have the text Stay italicized, even after the export, when it is in HTML or ZIP file.

1 Like

@Pranav_Diddi did this worked? Or better said, have you managed it to fix the error?

1 Like

Alright…thanks you so much! I figured it out and now it works!

3 Likes