1 Like

Also i made another minecraft video again
Video Here New Minecraft Short

1 Like

Thank You!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Hamzah_Al_Ani @awc95014
As I promised, one every week… Here is a new one. Hope you like it.

It is at the 3rd Frame…
platformer engine 2.1.09-26-2020_7-39-40PM.wick (716.6 KB)

3 Likes

Thank you @Jovanny! This looks great!

2 Likes

My Project9-27-2020_8-24-09AM.wick (19.5 KB)

Do you have already those created?

1k view my dudes :open_mouth:

ok announcement
ill be going on hiatus for about 2 and a 1/2 weeks because exam
pls @Hamzah_Al_Ani, man the control room and see if
@Cleetus_Kernel and that other guy can get work passes (and only work passes)
thx
-mlg

maybe ill try the test

Wait, so now I’m in charge? Ok, who wants to join this team, go to the control room where you’ll receive tests to test your abilities! The results of ur test are going to be totally honest, and according to @mlgcoolguys_1, passing this test would get you a work pass (not an OC id)
There can be multiple tests if we feel like your first couple ones weren’t “enough”

Side Note: A working pass doesn’t grant you to work on an OC, but a working pass lets you work on the project, make new designs and make music, and everything else! We also reached maximum OC’s for this project.

latest project

To find the latest file, click ctrl + f, and type “ffversion” then the version number (0.5.6 is the latest)

wait what do we do with this do we fill out the id or…?

ONLY THE FIRST 12 I LISTED (post 1186) ARE ALLOWED CHARACTERS. Other people who get a work pass can contribute. 509robotic can’t be a character because it’s past the first due date. BSA is considering joining again, but remember that you can’t get your character in.

This is Baron’s list of the OC’s we have here
New people are joining and we have a lot of OC’s and so we needed a limit

Should be updated. PineappleCow apparently isn’t a character. I still need to know who the work pass people are, I only know PineappleCow is one.