Forum fighters Old HQ

anyone
while close to every one is a part of it a lot of poeple ghost :(

What happened to logan_leighton, Fanta_Donut, time_to_draw, Williamcom7_Not_Salt, and PotatoPandaIsHere?

before adding new people, let’s count how many we have now.

they all… left i guess. i see william in the credits, what did he contribute? (just making sure here)

list of people (strikethrough = inactive or banned)

People who didn’t need the test and will have a character are:

• awc95014
  • Hamzah_Al_Ani
  • pumpkinhead
  • mlgcoolguys_1
  • Fat_Clouds
  • time_to_draw
  • butt

People that took the test and can have a character are:

• Mrdashelll
  • PewPewTrooper112
  • 509robotic

People that took the test and have a work pass, but can’t be a character , are:

• PineappleCow
  • Cleetus_Kernel

People that don’t want a character:

• Jovanny
  • mojad

If your a part of this collab, click choice 1, if you wanna join, click the second option, if you change your mind, or want to leave, click choice three

• Choice 1 :green_circle:
  • Choice 2 :yellow_circle:
  • Choice 3 :red_circle:

0 voters

I made the poll b/c a lot of people seem to prefer to vote rather than reply

1 Like

Just a note… Mojad (F) wasn’t banned

1 Like

oops, forgot ok. i’ll change what strikethrough means

if people don’t respond, are we counting them in or out?

We’ll, it depends. If they already told us that they can’t be active, but are still working on this collab (for example, Fat_Clouds is busy, PewPewTrooper112 said he has school, and etc.), we’ll count them as in, but if it’s someone that’s never active, and doesn’t atleast take a vote, then he or she can count as out if they did nothing for this project

2 Likes

just pushing the link up the line nothing adding yet
fat_clouds is trying out animation
Forum Fight 0.6.510-30-2020_4-14-09PM.wick (2.2 MB)

Hello everyone, I feel like we can all agree that 1.9k replies is kind of a big number!
Maybe we can move the conversation over to Discord?

Didn’t we already try that before, but it failed? Also that’s against the rules.

We did try that before, but what I really mean is that not everyone is capable of working on this collab through the forums since some people got banned. It wouldn’t be against the rules since it’s part of the actual collab, and a way for communicating between team members… right?

Also, if it failed, we can always try to look for other ways. Maybe create a yt channel for this collab, and post trailers and have a discussion there, or maybe even create our own website to chat through by using wick editor

I think even though it is related to Wick, since it is off-site it it is prohibited. If we’re still unsure about this then maybe we should ask luxapodular

if we used the official wick discord, it’s “legal” but everyone will hate us for pinging. if we use other discords, that would be against the rules and we can all get banned.

edit: i think

i believe all 3 of these are against the rules

edit: actually, i think it depends on how we use the yt channel

We can create a Discord Channel in the official Wick Editor discord for the Forum Fighters project, then it wouldn’t go against the rules… If you guys are against this idea, just let me know

It also depends on what we create our own site with (of course wick editor), and also, everything was just an example, not a suggestion

But we don’t have permission to create the channel, and I’m not sure luxapodular would want to create it.

i think having a channel inside the official discord would help us a lot, it’s more about if luxapodular wants to do that.