Forum fighters Old HQ

Ok, did you click the link?

1 Like

it’s not very good, it’s just the same thing over and over again for 2 mins.

nice! It’s really good. Yeah, that’s the only way I can express how good this song is.

I might try out sound station :eyes:

Ok i updated the list so that it has descriptions, meanwhile i linked the tasks to the wiki

HAHAHA IM BACK FROM THE TEMPORAL DEATH
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
and at the moment im taking a class on JavaScript

so two things
first
i think that Kringle has done way more then enough to earn his own character
im going to start a poll soon after i finnish the post
(while pewpew on the other hand is not contributing…)

second
can all people who have characters think up of prosperities of their characters
things to think about

• overall dmg resistance
  • speed
  • dmg of atks CANNOT be more then 30 when put together
    example
    atk1 + atk2 + atk 3 = 24 (can)
    atk1 + atk2 + atk 3 = 35 (no)
  • description of character and his or her owner to put in alamac
  • others (pls add)
    (wait how do you make a wiki) @Hamzah_Al_Ani
1 Like
  • yes kringlePringles has worked hard enough to get a character
  • no not yet

0 voters

W E L C O M E B A C K H A H A H A ! ! > : D

also good luck in your class :eyes: :+1:

Ok i made a quick mock-up of the Title Menu Screen

Since it looked like this, I thought I’d make the theme reflect a calmer attitude:

I’ll come back to this tomorrow

(If you have any problems with the theme right now do let me know what you wanted to change)

1 Like

If you’re a regular, you can double click on more (the three dots in a post), then click “Make Wiki”

Also, yes I think KringlePrinkles is active and completing a good amount of work :+1:

1 Like

Well I made the style like Mario… It loops

That is amazing.

while it probably wasn’t very fair to give him a character because of the work pass rule, i think he can have a character considering that i think cleetus has a character too when he “wasn’t supposed to” (see link), meaning that all members are allowed to have a character. seems fairer now.

yeah you’re definitely hacked

That’s definitely not butt

It’s probably because of his family mates or friends is messing around. Or probably not

From what i know from his latest post he seems to be willfully doing it. Not sure why but this is where I stop.

I need your opinions, do you think this theme fits the title screen or should I make another one?
“Junk Teddy” (i might need to come up with a better name somehow)

i think it’s a nice, chill song. i think the title screen really contradicts with what the game is actually about though. otherwise, your song is great for what the title screen has. one suggestion though, since the song is very similar throughout the whole duration, i would shorten it to save space. i removed a few things. i also think adding some kind of melody would help add to the song a lot.

I’m albeit curious but how are things going in everyone’s end?