Forum Fighters (not-as-old post, but still outdated)

We can worry about the backgrounds once we make and implement the moveset
(plus we’re all busy with school, so might as well take our time to work on this)

(edit:) wait a second thats from your Crafty Fighters thread

1 Like

Crafter Flance - uzername
I made a new song for the game

here’s the deal everyone.

do something to help the game, get shown in credits.

do “enough” stuff, you get the privelage to have one character in the game.

kringle’s amount of work, all of is ebic songs and the jello kitty animations, is considered enough. hanzoh, tryobyte, and i can decide whether all of you have done “enough” to get a character.

these are just my guidelines, but make sure your character is original and not just a joke. no rick astleys, no stock photos of microwaves. you get the point.

Ok! I’m the music designer, and scripter.

but we never decided on that, i think kringleprinkles (and me, maybe? idk) are the composers.

i don’t think we need scripting, there’s no story to the game. unless we want to add it.

Also Whats the game called
is it just called forum fighters?

i think they mean programming

1 Like

wait you make music too?

How bout you show us some of your abilities first?
Try making something so we know what job would best fit

i think tryo said either on the wick discord or here or something that there’s no test, it’s basically a “it gets implemented or not” deal.

Well, I can make 8bit music, and some other genres

do provide examples :eyes:

1 Like

Not a test, just a way to know what he should work on

1 Like

Ok? I’ll use beep box

yeah i thought you knew, i made music once for the crystal valley and i showed some other songs i made to show my experience in music composition. also tryobite said i was the music leader a while before you came i don’t know if this is still true or not

its blocked on my school computer

give me a long while to reread the whole Forum Fighters post because i’ve read only most of it

I know a story!!!

(i think i should change it a bit it kinda sounds like rap music a bit a little bit in the beginning
actually i made the song in like 30 mins it kinda sucks i could do better)

(i think i could improve the first one a bit the one that sounds more peaceful)

i’m trying to find where it said i was the music leader but i found this

wait what’s the second i forgot oh right the first is the remix of a song someone posted