Forum Fighters (not-as-old post, but still outdated)

yeah i hum all the time i had a bad reputation in 6th grade because of it i can’t stop

also, i tend to make simpler songs than @KringlePrinkles probably because I’m less skilled, and also i think he likes more um… upbeat (is that the correct word? i spent like 3 minutes searching that up) music based on the fact most of the songs he has shown us is that way, so there is going to be a quite noticeable difference between my music and Kringle’s if we incorporate the songs from both of us into the game when it’s finished.

Anyway I’ll see if I can make a song for this game because I’m bored. Hopefully there isn’t a song for something that kringle took…

P.S. Why’d it take me like 10 minutes to write this it isn’t even long and I type fast

Well currently I’m just gonna work on “KoolBro25”'s character animations for now, I’d also look for other art related things to do since making character sounds and arenas are a low priority (at this moment in time).

Ok,
Il do later because I’m on my mobile phone

wait @KringlePrinkles
i know its a little late to say but you can have ‘yourself’ as in the kringle prinkles be a character and I’ll be fine with it

gonna make an ad last

Here’s a background for the game: Skybound12-7-2020_13-28-23.wick (74.1 KB)

Can I add something?

yes

bottom text

Whats the file for FF

i dunno

bottom text

Hey btw wanna do a collab together? Just me and you? If you want

Y e s
(one of my classmates did that)

Ok lemme make a new topic

Well, I did have an OC that I wanted to use… but I reserved that character for something else.
Using my avatar… I don’t plan on using my character as a fighter, but I’d probably use it as a costume (same hitboxes, just different animations).

I just like the idea of having a robot in there (for the sake of adding to variety).
(I remember that mojad had a TV character (I can, and did read), although all i remembered from reading that was that he got banned?)

No no
Mojad left for unknown reasons

But as for the character, understood

But would you like to change its name to something less simple?

as in change name of “KoolGuy25” (S-3G#25)?

Yah
It’s cus I think that his name doesn’t actually connect to his character
Do you think that you can come up with something better

How about instead of “KoolBro25”, his name will be Bukzerik? (say it as Buck Zirik)

1 Like

can i be a character?

Well, if you do a significant amount of help, and they considered it so, they’ll allow ONE character. otherwise you could just help with the development.

Baron even said it himself earlier (im not sure if you’ve seen it):