Forum Fighters: Rewritten (Discontinued)

aww thanks~ but have to thank the others for that~
unfortunately we have made no progress on mulitplayer

:>

i will just practice the bots because they are just so hard. :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

well, if you already knew how, i’m sure you could easily recreate it. check if wick autosaved your file too.

and try to put all your chatting into one topic, not over the span of 3 or 4 replies.

i’m not sure how i was being mean. i first tried to see if he could recover his file so he wouldnt have to make it again or something, then i just asked him to not split responses into multiple topics.

1 Like

@Ayden_Pierre-Fils if you want a rough guide that a few of us made, you can follow them as you code the bot.

when you make the bot, just replace player2’s update code, starting from if(project.p2IsBot) { to project.player(this, this.upKey, this.downKey, this.leftKey, this.rightKey, this.attackKey1);. this is the first project.player(), not the one all the way at the bottom.

don’t worry about player 1, keep that the same. make sure that you run the project starting on arena 1 so that player 1 is a player and player 2 is a bot.

1 Like

no you were not being mean

yeah so your not being mean to mean.

if we do find out how to make this multiplayer i think it should have a connecting screen and if a player joins noone else can join untell the game is done

i think we should start by making a working singleplayer and local multiplayer game (multiplayer on a single keyboard), then we can worry about online play.

yeah i mean if someone finds out how

hey remember last time when we planned to add a achevement list, I was thinking about adding collectables in each cutscene maybie that you click to get maybie things that add to the story of phill and why he’s corrupting everything and if you they could be little trophys that depict phill going crazy and telling the story. (my idea for the collecting is when you get something it makes a thing true adding it to the board of tropys (i might put one in the title screen)).

similar to what i asked of tryobyte, let’s save the easter eggs for later.

1 Like

whell they’re for the story but here is my idea for the trophy place

1 Like

also i had an idea for the bits of story for phill could be used for a secret ending

also about story mode i was thinking of a main map type thing where you move the character and there are different places you have to go to to beat the next boss in line kinda like smash ultimate’s story mode (we could add the trophys in places that represent that trophy). Edit: I made a story prototype for moving around FFR 1.4.2 (player to bot toggle for both players)6-6-2021_12-16-31.wick also EDIT: i decided to try and change the winner screen to this and its sopposed to show what character you are and I cant figure out how to make it work

here is a file im switching computors so dont touch this and I will delete this reply when I do FFR 1.4.2 (player to bot toggle for both players)6-7-2021_10-15-57.wick

wow some how to me it looks 3d.

thx but I need to know where the code is for checking what character is chosen

Alright,
It’s been long enough in hibernation,
@pumpkinhead @Hamzah_Al_Ani @awc95014 @KringlePrinkles
Are you guys in your holiday seasons or at least freed up?

• Here!

0 voters

If we go any longer we might just fall for the second time …

I just switched up computors so i wont be as active

don’t worry, i visit the forum at least 95% of the days, maybe even 99%.

and school’s done tomorrow ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

however, i do have another (secret for now) project (another new one, yes, even though i have 2 unfinished projects) going on at the same time. but it shouldn’t interfere with this one since the other project is not a collab, and i just go at my own pace.

1 Like