Forum Fighters: Rewritten (Discontinued)

i think while we wait for baron to finish his engine we can work on planning the game and character attacks. cuz that’s important.

also i liked mlgcoolguys_1’s idea of how attacks would work. will we be incorporating that idea into the game? i think it would make our fighting game more unique.

also i have an idea based of mlgcoolguy’s idea of character attacks being mutable: what if you could only use some powerful attacks a limited amount of times? this would add a little more risk to using those kinds of attacks since the enemy might be able to dodge the attack and you just wasted that attack.

hold on, i just realized watermeln and dashell are writing their character attacks. but are watermeln and dashell allowed to have characters here? they’re not on the list of members… i ask @awc95014, @Hamzah_Al_Ani, and @mlgcoolguys_1 since they are the project leaders, are they allowed to have characters at this point?

1 Like

Well baron did push out a fix recently
oh and

welp

I was in the old forum fighters remember I was allowed to have a character before. so i thought im still allowed to.

um i don’t remember that

all around me are familiar faces

2 Likes

see! from old forum fight!

1 Like

there’s also this

oh ok you were in there, i completely forgot about that

What about Me? I wasn’t in the last FF

so you can’t have a character yet.

They can be part of the collabs, yet I’m not sure about having characters

Let me count how much characters we have…

1. mlgcoolguys_1
  2. Baron
  3. Me
  4. pkhead
  5. KringlePrinkles
  6. Fat_Clouds
  7. Butt
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?

@MrDashell was allowed to have a character, but they never really finished creating one.

We might have 3 open spots if I’m not missing anyone… wait… am I missing anyone?
NOTE: People who are new or didn’t get much done can’t claim a character yet

(Hey @Hamzah_Al_Ani , I’m try to get @Fat_Clouds back into the collab but if not maybe we’ll have other uses for her character)

no not really unless if @mojad wanted to join back but the chances of that are very slim.

What can i do to get one?
(oh dear 3 people replying at once)

work enough on the game like art or coding and the leaders will decide to let you be a character or not.

Well we haven’t started work on it yet, so i can’t really do that
Just consider this my resume/portfolio

also when we make the game we probably shouldn’t call it “Forum Fights: Rewritten” because we never actually finished the first forum fighters, so if we released the game that subtitle wouldn’t make sense because there wasn’t a (finished) first forum fighters. and what remains of the first forum fighters was just some sluggishly-moving controllable characters where only one kicks and some (fancy-looking) menus.

1 Like

I love the menus, If we modernize it a bit and add a bit of motion like some waves at the beach, we’d be set.

can you send me the menus

just download the wick file from ff1’s post
Also if you have a character please put your moves in the M⁴

1 Like

I forgot to add butt to the list, just added him. Wait… is BSA going to have a character?

Also, 200 replies already ._.