Ginshemon red blue green

I sent out a collab it’s being authorized right now ill @ yall when it’s done

how long dose it usually take to verify

If you are turning it from a game dev to a collab when you catagorize it as collab and fill out your information, under it you will type in “this is the collab for 'game dev name” then they will review it and verify it… so about half an hour to an hour

cool thanks can you spread the word about this

I shared this collab in one of my other collabs for you

I just approved this as a collab. Work under this topic.
@Aiden_Cupps, please edit the first post and add all the required information…

Here are the rules:

to all new people and old this is what i need you guys have to do i need a few things first i need someone to make the battle menu second i need a designer to make the ginshemon and i need the the bag grid done and i need someone to make the character’s that you battle thanks a lot for the help i will have my co creator give you all the type’s and ext.

I can make the characters for the battles!

please check first post for roles

• character and ginshemon designs
  • coding
  • story designers

0 voters

for the people designing the ginshemon, do them first and make them: electric, ice, ground, water, fire, and grass

I was going to add the battle and backpack on to the poll then I realized thats art and coding.

you will get 2 starters 1st is either electric ice or dragon second starter is either fire water or grass

i have the electric made

I changed it to electric ice and ground cuz the type advanages work out

yeah for people who are doing art please send the starters first, then people and other Ginshemon

@Aiden_Cupps
Please edit your first post and fill all these info:

1. Title: Give your Collab a Name! This Title should be descriptive. Your Topic name should be “Collab: Collab Name”.
  2. Topic: What is this Collab about? Be specific!
  3. Time Frame: When is this collaboration being held? When do submissions end? Make sure to give your collab enough time!
  4. Submission Requirements: What does someone need to submit to join your collab? When do they need to submit by?
  5. Project Requirements: What are the specs that submitted projects should be in? Should users submit their .wick file, an .mp4, or another type of file?
  6. Project Leads: Who is leading this project? Is there a team?

they can only work on this a few times a day because of personal stuff so they may not be able to do this until tomorow.

i should be able to work until 1:30 - 2:00

I made a part of the game ginshemon4-28-2022_11-42-11.wick all it is is your room and it doesn’t have collision yet, its just a test to make the beginning part where you open the box and get your first starter

i updated the player sprite and added the frames that show witch way the player is facing i just need someone to put the code in that shows the frames

ps i cant send it throuh this so i will email it to gamer boi

I’m still up to help but I’ll need to know the art style and i can’t find anything with the actual game art