[invitation closed] Forum fighters drawing crew

Welcome to the drawing team !
Here your leader @mojad and other Crew mates will draw and animate parts of the game we call forum fighters
If your qualified feel free to join us
If not go to control room for more information

2 Likes

sweet. this will be interesting.

:clap::clap::clap:

Text text

mojad here. i apoligize for not coming due to “the down” (as i like calling it). fotunantly it’s back so we can continue our work.
thank you

-mojad

1 Like

hey @mojad mind if you could do fat_clound’s OC animation

ok, i was working on it before but my computer crashed. ill work on it now

thank you :)

full walk.wick (25.3 KB)

Since things are getting rowdy in the forums
I give you all a task
Remember the map icon art I give you all awhile back
I want something like that ingame
@anon43897440 can code the buttons
@PewPewTrooper112 and @anon15550918 can do the art
And I want the rest of you to observe their progress
Others who have yet to prove themselfs can also help

1 Like

I can’t do stuff til tomorrow :(

I think @mlgcoolguys_1 gave a good task because the most important thing in working on a collab, is being able to work with others!

You guys could really take your time, maybe split work and work together as a team

Side note for coders:
Also, when an arena is chosen, just change the project.arena to a3 or a4, depending on the arena number really.

Why did you chose “a3” or “a4” couldn’t you just chosen 3 or 4? And why is project.p1 “pumpkinhead1” or “ha1” and project.p2 “pumpkinhead2” or “ha2”? Because of this it takes an extra step to extract the character name for the load stats thing

1 Like

a3 or a4 stands for arena 1 or arena 2.
ha1 or ha2 means player one (ha1) or player two (ha2) is ha.

I know that your trying to point out that p1 and p2 could equal to ha at the same time.
u have a point actually, if we had it that way, the project.winner and the health bar names could’ve simply been equal to p1 or p2 (rather than what I already have plugged in there)

I’ll scan through the project and look (gonna ctrl+f really) for these and change them
(that should be quick)

Yikes! There’s a bug with the platform engine where if u walk in a wall, the player and the Vcam get pushed and it doesn’t look like a perfect collision then.

@Baron, I think u found this bug somewhere?
I’m just too lazy to scroll and quote it here.

That issue only happens with the “latest” update. Acceleration is ruined too. Did we change anything else from the previous? If we didn’t change much, let’s use the previous version. I talked about it when it was released but I guess no one really cared about it.

Yea, I remember you mentioning it in a video. Well, I guess we’re gonna have to go a version back.

(It probably was missed by other people cause of the 1k other replies)

1 Like

i have a work pass i want to animate

Yea, you could work on designing and animating some designs for the menu and the project, maybe add a new loading sign animation. you could really work on any part of the project if you have a work pass.

1 Like

Am I able to join