My uncomplete game

Guys, you don’t know that I exited this platform way back but I think I love :two_hearts: yaw’l guys you are kinda a beautiful community. Though I don’t think that I’m coming back too early I don’t have a tablet, please wick don’t ban this they don’t know that I quit, pleasessse!

You don’t need a tablet to use Wick, or be on the forums.

I know but it is better to use a tablet to draw than a mouse, either ways you can actually animate I just don’t like to make a lot of time to just make a single frame with the mouse, and of course I don’t need it whatsoever in the forum but mayyyyyybe I’ll come back this day or someday, have a good time

ohhhh! BOOOOOOY! I understood how to deal with my game (which I changed it)
look Slime’s_adventure.html (2.1 MB)
in a little bit of line of code ohhhhh! Slime’s_adventure.wick (2.9 KB)
Look I think it was 2MB now it is 2,9KB ohhhhhhhhhhhh!

great >u<
…wait…is it my pc broke again or…it was the code that when i pressed any key it moved to right ?

sometimes the wick editor just has a bug try it in a browser

ahh ok the code has a problem I’m gonna fix it

hmm…let me check the code…i tried my best ok

ouh…ok…
i actually kinda wonder
inside your clip (in edit timeline)…there was a code on the frame

if (key === ‘d’ || ‘right’){
play();
}

what || mean??

Don’t worry I knew what I did wrong don’t mind yourself with it

1 Like

Or
I actually should’ve after saying or (||) declared what other variable to be true (which is key) don’t ever mind yourself with it I GOT IT OKAY!

1 Like

Is this still in dev?

The game? if so hmmm I gotta learn java script than come

1 Like

Yea i hanged it to one of my characters @bluethe_bot_academy just redraw it the Originale Image is under Redly Redesign

But nice I feel @bluethe_bot_academy is the best drawer here because he give’s things character to them

1 Like

well to be honest @bluethe_bot_academy cant be (no offense) because everyone doesn’t see eye to eye when drawing someone could hate how he draws. while they could like how someone else draws. everyone has there own feel to art.

4 Likes

Yea She/He is Pretty Good but @Jovanny @Hamzah_Al_Ani and a lot more are also Very good they just have a different style. for example, my one (my style) is something that just works with my Characters. so it depends how you like a style I personally Like to Mix styles a bit up. at the end of the day its really your Opinion what you like the most

3 Likes

Oh sorry i didnt see you reply we nearly said the same thing

1 Like

its alright.

1 Like

Do you make animation?