Tutorials - Drawings/Animations and more

Thank you, again.

1 Like

My dream is to become a game designer and im on a school chromebook so wick is the only engine that wasnt blocked and that does not use blocks, and ive got to start somewhere I mean ive got some experience already now I need to get more and use it to persue my dream, and also TO YOUR SIDE NOTE I know but I like to move fast and this is my favorite chat so far

(I looked at other ones before I made my acc)

1 Like

I had the side note there so that this chat doesn’t interrupt the thread’s main purpose

Yes, finding good designing softwares is difficult on school devices (it’s a good thing Wick exists).

You’ll probably be able to learn coding & designing with Wick in no time. You’ll become a great designer, that’s for sure :star2:

(I also have notifications on, that’s how I replied quickly)

1 Like

Thank you but I said I had to start somewhere I know you said there were A lot more people but I really want you to teach me A little code

I can get started with teaching you whenever your ready, just give me a topic you need help with, and I can create a new quick tutorial thread about it

1 Like

i want to make a 2d shooter game P1 vs. AI But I dont know any code for it, Or even where to start

(And I want two be able to pick between two players and one player)
@Hamzah_Al_Ani

1 Like

Oh ok you have notifications on tell me when youre done making the thread though

@Hamzah_Al_Ani do you think we could talk about code and stuff in google slides Pls

you dont need to keep spamming, someone else will come eventually

Sorry for not replying, it was kinda late during night (in my timezone) so I didn’t post the thread yet.

I’ll post it now

Here are also some premade shooter examples on the forums:

Click me
1 Like

In my opinion is always better to walk before you can run.
start with simple projects , ask specific questions and climb the ladder to reach your goal

3 Likes

Working with Path Cursor Tool… @Andeer, here is your car:

3 Likes

yaay new tutorial

woah thank you so much!!!

1 Like

thank you both @Hamzah_Al_Ani and @Jovanny

1 Like

An interesting one… Hope you like it.

Game Assets under youtube’s video description.

8 Likes

I have really been loving your tutorials, they are fantastic! I have had a problem getting this one to work due to my own typo/s. Is there anyway I can send you the code that I have copied so that you might be able to help so fix my issue? I understand if not, but I love these lessons. :+1:

1 Like

Sure, you can post it in here, by replying this message. I should be able to help you.

3 Likes

If you haven’t already I’d like one on fighting games it would be cool

Did you tried this one…?
https://forum.wickeditor.com/t/chick-fighter-prototype-test-needed

1 Like