Wick version 0.13 is live!
Version 0.13 brings a huge overhaul to the drawing tools, as well as some much needed bug fixes.
Try these changes at http://wickeditor.com/wick-editor
New drawing tools features
- The fill bucket is now using a flood fill algorithm, making it work much, much better than before
- Shapes now update their colors live as the color picker is moved
- Added boolean unite and subtract
Drawing tools improvements
- Selection box now also selects objects that are touching the box
- Alt+Click can be used to select objects that are strictly inside the selection box
- Shapes that are below the mouse are now highlighted to make it clearer what can be clicked on
- The Path Cursor can now select multiple shapes and delete shapes
- The selection box can now also be used with the path cursor
- Shapes can now be rotated using the corners of the selection box
- Pen tool can now continue adding strokes to other shapes
- Added preview to pen tool
- Added new cursors to all tools
- Text tool now justifies properly and doesn’t overflow
- Text boxes now have a dotted border to make them easier to see
Other bug fixes
- Fixed issue with shapes moving around strangely when drawing on tweened frames
- Fixed a bug where drawing tools wouldn’t work after deleting an object.
- Fixed slowdown issues when many objects are on screen
- Fixed slowdown issues when many objects are cloned/deleted
Please post any issues you have with the new update here!