Boi Game Jam

Descent.wick (46.9 KB)

1 Like

nice, good job

@Hamzah_Al_Ani @Jovanny @SamTSM_YT @RocketKitty_Dev you have only 6 DAYS to post your projects.

1 Like

i cant do it. im sorry. i dont think i can reach the deadline.

thats fine, if you are still going to work on your game then I can extend the time if anyone needs it

Would it be fine if I join late? I’m interested in following the theme ‘deeper and deeper’, and I want to make a small project using this Jam as an excuse.

sure, seince you are joining I’ll hold another poll, @KringlePrinkles @Jovanny @Hamzah_Al_Ani @RocketKitty_Dev

• 1 month
  • 1 1/2 months
  • 2 months
  • more

0 voters

I guess you all get 2 more months. you get until 12/21/22 (december 21st) to get your projects done.

can I join

I don’t know theres 58 days left and I’m not extending the time anymore, you can join but just know that you have a strict time period to get your game done.

when can i submit?

any time from now to the end of december

@KringlePrinkles @Jovanny @Hamzah_Al_Ani @RocketKitty_Dev @Desmond @SamTSM_YT @Donut so far only one person has submitted their game, how are you doing?

• haven’t started (why would you say this)
  • only a little bit is done
  • its going good
  • its halfway done
  • its going great
  • its almost done
  • its done (I bet no one will say this)

0 voters

game11-15-2022_22-18-57.html (3.2 MB)

3 Likes

progress so far(and no this is not the game, im working on something else. however this will be very much be involved and revolved around the main project)

roguelike_upgrade_system_11-29-2022_17-29-35.wick (46.0 KB)

cool. that looks good so far

@KringlePrinkles @Jovanny @Hamzah_Al_Ani @RocketKitty_Dev @SamTSM_YT @Donut (maybe @lazybutter) how are you doing?

• haven’t started
  • only a little bit
  • its good
  • halfway
  • great
  • almost done
  • done

0 voters

the game jam is over, @Hamzah_Al_Ani @SamTSM_YT @KringlePrinkles @lazybutter @Desmond @Donut, if you haven’t already please send your game here and I will grade it

Here’s mine, I was planning to add more but I was distracted with other things, so I decided to keep it simple: 7-Day War.html (2.2 MB)

The Wick file is also here:
wabbit.wick (98.6 KB)
I programmed the game to work in HTML version so I recommend trying out the HTML version first.

Controls:
right arrow = Move right
left arrow = Move left
up arrow = Jump
space = Shoot

Try surviving 7 days to win.

3 Likes

nice
I rate it a 8/10
the movement speed could be a little faster and I think you should get more ammo from the ammo packs.

1 Like