BrickStar's Rating system

Hello! I created my own Rating system
I will Rate The quality and the Age Rating

Here are some Infos

This is For all Ratings: I will Rate in my Opinion. You can Mark me in Replies from a Project so that I can rate it but I will also Find Projects on my own :smiley:

You are Probably Wondering Why do I do this? I will give People on the Forum The Infos They need about Projects I want that they can see The Quality and The age Rating. But you should always make your own Opinions

Some Infos about The Quality Rating
The Symbols

EB stands For Extrem Bad This is The Lowest rating but I think no one will get it

B stands for Bad But again I think no one will get this

OK stands for well ok. This is For Projects that are in Some Points good But in other not, it is a Good Mix But Ok Don’t mean That the Project is in any kind Bad!

G Stands for Good This is Probably The Most Giving Rating

P stands For Perfect This is nearly The best Rating you can have!

Ex Stands for excellent This is The BEST thing you can get you will even receive a Custom badge in the Yellow Circle

A Lot Infos

I will Test or watch All Project I will rate I will watch all videos at least two times! and For The games Depending on how much content there is, Will I play from at least 5m-40m. The Quality of Games Movies etc is my Personal opinion and you should do your own Opinion if you think I did something completely wrong, Then will Look into this again and Probably even change The Rating. To all ratings will be FeedBack To say what they did great and what was not so good. Also sometimes People didn’t have Much time or Just have something that stops Them from making it better There for I will give a Fear Rating This rating will be Influenced by Time or other Things!

How The Age Rating Will Look Like
Symbols

0+ This is for everyone who is at least zero years old!

7+ This is for everyone who is 7+ years old!

12+ This is For everyone Who is 12+ Years old!

16+ This is Probably never going to happen Because this will probably will go against Wick Editor Forum Rules

Some Infos

It will work Like Pegi/ Usk/ Fsk etc It will just be a Recommendation

For Futur BrickPlayer users

If you want to use the BrickPlayer Comercial version to share your Projects then you need and Rating For More Information About the Player, Look Here

What can you do with a Rating from me when I rated a Project of yours?

You are allowed to Bring it into the Title and If you want. you can even Put it Into your Project BUT! only The rating I gave you. If you want to Put in a Rating of any Kind Then Please use the Given icons.

MORE INFOS!

All the Icons an Owned by me! if you want to create your own raring System on WickEditor Then Pleas don’t use my icons.

3 Likes

Just to Point it out again The Ratings are More Like Feedback Not a Regulation From Wick! This is Completely made by me and owned by me!

Just for your all to know I will also rate Programms

Weekly P Ratings or EX Ratings

Pixel Lide

Pixel Lide Just Received an EX Rating Come and Check it out!

Also Here Is The Rating

FFR

Forum Fighters Rewritten Has Received an EX rating come on and check it out

Here Is The Rating

Weekly P Ratings or EX Ratings

Another short animation - Show Your Work - The Wick Editor Forums EX Rated!!

Bees (baldi’s basics sprite animation) - Show Your Work - The Wick Editor Forums P rated!!

1 Like

Here is an Example how you can use your Rating

:arrow_up: Go up

can you please rate my project @Brickstar_X pls its LittleGame

1 Like

Your Raring is in Work :D

1 Like

Is the game still in dev? and when yes what things will be added (Expect the Openworld and the Quality)

ummm the game needs a little bit of bug fixing

1 Like

Hi Guys I know there was a bit of Inactivity But I will swear I will rate new things as soon some tell me tells me todo. So Please if you have a project that you want to see a rating on (Don’t necessarily have to be your Project) then Please Tell me I would love to rate more things. you can tag me with @Brickstar_X

1 Like

Hello so I’m making some huge fixes and adding stuff to Little Game so I would love for you to rate it once I finish this update :)

1 Like

Cool happy to hear thanks :)

Just a quick Qustion are you A-Games on discord?

no A-Games is my friend

I’m Ha3 on discord

words

sent u a friend request

1 Like

Hi this isn’t really a wick topic but it has something todo with this Project :slight_smile:
I got an cool deal with an Movie website that uses Old public domain movies and set#s it into color :D and they use my icons for age rating and Quality rating :) i’m not going to say the name since it leads outside of wick editor :( i think that is pretty cool since wick editor artwork is going to be shown on a lot of movies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you should be fine saying the name.

1 Like

News

BrickStar’s rating system is soon going to be implemented into the

:D that means all future software inside of the workspace will be rated by quality
New ‘‘Logo’’ with our Partners :)

To the Workspace