How to code?

i dont know how to code

It’s alright if you don’t know how to code, you could always learn :star2:

Check out this reply I made on a different thread, in it I share some great places to find tutorials that will help with using the wick editor and creating your own projects in this amazing software!

Also, since you might be new to the forums, i’d strongly recommend checking out these simple forum rules:

1 Like

ok if you need any help coding go to this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpJOY1-qshU

First, we need to define coding.

Coding is defined by Google as “the process or activity of writing computer programs.”

There are lots of languages, or different ways to code. Wick uses ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶l̶a̶n̶g̶u̶a̶g̶e̶ javascript.

You should also elaborate on your question or statement instead of just stating:

Maybe ask where to start, or start on your own then ask questions along the way. There are many different interpretations to your question / statement.

wick uses javascript. it has a collection of built-in functions but it is still a “mainstream” language.

Wait, what?

I went back and looked and now I see the JS. I didn’t see it at first.

I know more and more people are coming to Wick editor, and this post will be seen. I recommend grabbing a public project and looking inside to see what code does what. I might make a public project with everything labeled so anyone can tinker with it.

I think this question needs to be a little more specific. Because coding is a very vast topic. There are many sectors that come inside coding. So At first, you need to decide which sector you wanna go to. There are many places you can learn coding from like W3school, mdn, Tutorialspoint, and many more.
if you wanna learn web development you can check Roblog also.