Wick Editor Community edition?

I wonder how many people would be interested in a kind of community fork of wick editor. Since Wick Editor is open source and under the GNU license it should be technically possible. Wick editor seems to be dead/stagnate anyway.

(obligatory welcome to wick message here)

Everyone’s tried this *by themselves*, to varying degrees of success. However, with the efforts of multiple people in this forum this is definitely possible!

Only problem is that the fork must be open source and also licensed under the GPL, which shouldn’t be too big of a problem.

here’s a fork

here’s the site

i could use this but i do not have that much coding skills. i’m taking computer classes sometime through my high school year. :expressionless::+1:

Best of luck to ya during that class! If you ever get to learning JavaScript it could be a huge help

1 Like

i might not ever be easy. because I am not that advanced with coding. I’ve been watching a youtuber named Dani that would make Unity games. I’ve also tried using unity but i have very low coding skills.

…so you’re learning C#?
Also, it’s ok if you have low coding skills, after all there is a learning process to help improve those skills, so try making small {BAD} games first and building up to something better.

1 Like

okay, thanks for the help, i might learn some other coding languages in the future.