Wick talent show! ( Closed )

yeah those are great ideas @Hamzah_Al

1 Like

Here’s mine
(cartoon is called How the PS2 Startup Sound Was Made)

3 Likes

Wow, this is cool :D

Nice animation :+1:

thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

I could help make that

1 Like

Yes, that would be great

The site should be created using Wick Editor though (since it’s a wick talent show)

I can help you with creating that

2 Likes

Ok, I just created a base for how the site might look like

I think it needs more (I’ll have to change the theme)
The site is still in progress, anyone can feel free to help and add on.
(Red = interactive, purple = artwork, blue = moving animations)

I was planning on adding some past Wick Talent Show masterpieces, but I figured I’ll need permission from the owners.

Here are the people I’ll need permission from, and the project that’ll be featured:

Talent Show 1

Talent Show 2

Note:
If I have your permission, I’ll put your forum name (or any other name you prefer) along with your profile picture next to your work to give you credit.

I’m ok, with the Chill Space… but I don’t understand what is this about… Are you doing a site about what? and where? Could you provide more context?

1 Like

i think the site is to show off peoples’ submissions. or as hanzoh likes to call it, masterpieces. so he’s just getting permission from us to put them on that site.

and you can put mine there hanzoh.

2 Likes

The site is to feature your work so people can view it and be inspired by it. The site will also act as a collection of artwork that is capable of inspiring more people to create things with Wick Editor.

2 Likes

I like the design

I love the layout of that! Do you plan on adding a slide animation on the navigation or anything responsive?

Every project will be its own slide with who made it.
There’ll be sections for interactive projects, artwork, and moving animations

I’m really done with coding it (adding code was easier than I thought), so I’ll just have to add projects in so that the project doesn’t feel so empty

WTS1-4-2021_11-20-51AM.html (2.1 MB)

3 Likes

Chubby The Snowman1-10-2021_18-04-34
Here is my Animation

7 Likes

hamzah u wanna make a talent show

Thanks for asking, but there’s already this talent show.

I’m planning on reopening it once school ends or when there’s enough time for people to join

You or anyone else can feel free to make their own talent show

why do you just say random stuff without context

I kinda want to re-open this to honor hamzah’s departure
Anyone want to help co-host cause tbh i don’t think I’m capable of doing this myself

1 Like