Forum fighters Old HQ

Hello! Did you add my character Karmtrap? Its been a while

No
Characters are only rewarded to people who have helped in the making of the game

Regarding this item:

Is everyone going to be animating their own character’s attacks, or if there is a way i can help in animating them, see their moveset? so far i only have seen a tophat stickman’s moveset and the jello kitty’s moveset. I might ask permission if i try to suggest a different attack animation but otherwise that’s all that i’m wondering.

1 Like

yes
kringle imma gonna give you sprites of weapons when the time comes ok
also im (attempting to) redesign my character
but for now we wait for the others to finnish their thanksgiving

1 Like

Ok so far I finally came up with something good for the Future Stage Theme! I might extend/add instruments to this since I feel like it could use some variety.

for now do give me your opinions in improvements for the instruments, the mood, or an overall change to the whole stage theme.

1 Like

ok well im not sure what to do with this track now…

Like ever since i saw the candy mountain drawing @mlgcoolguys_1 did a long while back, i made the track called “Karime Karymel Heights” out of inspiration (as the arena theme).

(I intially thought it was a kind of floating candy mountain island with a big lollipop tree of some sort)

I also tried to draw out what i thought the stage would be like, with an avalanche hazard that pushes players while changing the stage albeit different (although it slowly sinks until the original stage is revealed again).

but i still have this track and im unsure what to do with it. And its not even my idea to begin with. So i’ll leave this in the ideas section (I somehow forgot to do that), and you guys decide.

(edit: what in the world why cant I click the images)
(edit2: actually nvm ill just keep them 100% size)
(edit3:i just figured out i didnt post the full sized images… oops.)

3 Likes

I think i finished the Future Arena theme, “Cheese Space Venture”. If you guys have any problems with this track (maybe the theme is too happy or an instrument sounding outright terrible) do let me know.

edit: added link to wiki:

Ok. I’ve finally got some motivation to work on my camping animation. I’ll try to get it before Christmas. Once I finish the animation, I’ll get working on the game.

1 Like

camping animation? :eyes:

yeah it features a character I created, Humberd. He’s basically a bird and a Human fused together. When I created him I just looked at him and went like, that looks like a humanoid bird. That’s the origin of Humberd.

1 Like

A candy arena sounds good! Before arenas get out of hand, we should count up how many we have (we should end up with around 5 to 8 arenas). Let’s see…

Arenas:

Arenas in the project:

Arenas made & need to be added:

Arenas in progress:

We have 6 arenas in total! If there’s more that I missed, let me know, and also, this is a wiki, so feel free to add in anything

1 Like

I think it’s too early to start thinking about the arenas and the credits and the music. We haven’t even thought of the characters’ movesets, which is more important than anything else to this game. I think we should make a wiki of character moves so we can keep track of them. Does anyone else agree? Nevermind I’m making it I don’t know why anyone else would disagree, and I can delete it whenever I want.

2 Likes

Character Movesets

Every character is probably going to have a block move that blocks/reduces the damage of certain attacks in the direction the player is facing. Other players can go through the player and attack them from behind while blocking.

Players spawn with 100 health.

Baron

uses a coded cutlass to attack
normal:
simple slash
special:

right special:

left special:

up special:

Pumpkinhead

idk please help

normal: (combo) pkhead-normal1 (-4 hp) pkhead-normal2 (-4 hp) pkhead-normal3 (-8 hp)

special: he throws his foot like rayman. after his foot is thrown, it boomerangs back to him. but the foot can miss sometimes if the player purposefully makes the foot miss (like if the player jumps while the foot is about to touch). the foot is allowed to be free only for a limited time, then it has to connect back. When touched, his foot gives -10 hp to the victim.

right special:

left special:

up special:

Hamzah

uses fire

normal:

special:

right special:

left special:

up special:

Stickman 1130

probably he has electric powers or something because he reminds me of the Electric Man flash game

normal:

special:

right special:

left special:

up special:

Fat Clouds

(the “jello cat” character)

normal:

special:

right special:

left special:

up special:

I can edit this?

1 Like

fighter forums

what is the purpose of that message

I should give my OC a name other than “ha”… any suggestions?

your character is a soul of fire, so maybe find something that is relevant to both what your character represents and something you are familiar with. i’m probably not gonna give exact suggestions because you know your character and yourself more than anyone else does. just gonna give you suggestions on where to find it.

i need to stop

So I was bored, looking if I can make music for any games, so can I make music for this game or something?

i guesssss,